AVIC411.com

2013 EU UPDATE F30 F930 F9310 F40 F940 F840 F8430

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, i was wondering of anyone could assist. When extracting the downloads (using 7zip), I keep getting an error message, either saying "Data error in encrypted file......Wrong Password?" or "CRC failed in encryptted file.....Wrong Password?" I'm using the password from the opening post so i'm not sure what it's asking for. From what I can see the files are NDATA.046 & NDATA.099. if anyone has any ideas i would be very thankful

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Everyone!

I updated my F940BT One year ago without any problem with the help of this topic but now I figure out one problem. 

I would like to update to newest maps but all I can see overthere is about WinCE, My Flash Disk... And I have none of that. All I have with the testmode key is a screen like this video 

and even if I made a back up of my files, I still don't know how to update the map because in the structure of the files, I have none of the APL2 or MAPS files.

Here is a picture of what I have in the USER folder and in the NDATA/NDATA folder

Thanks in advance for your help!

post-112867-0-60973200-1429781520_thumb.jpg

post-112867-0-66954900-1429781524_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

mid of 2013 ,  the last update  arrived.

now its mid of 2015 and it seems nothing will happen in future for the update.

If you look at map update page they request 149 EURO for 2013 update,

made the flawless update with the directions here instead.

Additionally paid less then 20 EURO for IGO Premio in Iphone to use via app-radio mode. its the only possibility to have newer map right now. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks a lot to Travolta, Pionara!

Installé en 30 min sur Avic F9210BT. Aucune sauvegarde à faire: :-P tous mes paramètres sont restés (français, BT, stations radio, ...).

Instructions suivies à la lettre: parfaites.

Half an hour on my Avic F9210BT to install. No backup done: 8) no modification done to radio, BT, french language...

Great topic!

Thanks again !