AVIC411.com

2013 EU UPDATE F30 F930 F9310 F40 F940 F840 F8430

thanks for the effort... don't worry for the link to the TTS files as in the first post there are links to download the whole 2013 update! :mrgreen:  

there is a long time I want to create a thread with individual link for each TTS files to help members without there TTS files (and without asking money for this...) but GED, ITI and ROR are still missing.

I can't see on the thumbnail if these 3 are here or not (it's really too small!)

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi,

Thanks for all the info first of all! I tried to do the update, but it failed. Got a 1 khz tone instead when I used the SD cart with all the data provided here.

Maybe I missed a step in between? Currently my Pioneer AVIC-F910BT has maps of 2008 (!). 

This is my version, do I need to update the firmware first?

post-100355-0-43226200-1380408330_thumb.jpg

Hi,

Thanks for all the info first of all! I tried to do the update, but it failed. Got a 1 khz tone instead when I used the SD cart with all the data provided here.

Maybe I missed a step in between? Currently my Pioneer AVIC-F910BT has maps of 2008 (!). 

This is my version, do I need to update the firmware first?

Sure you need to update the firmware. Just download the files in the first post, download and replace the VERINFO.DAT and CARDINFO.cif put all on your FAT32 formatted SD-CARD and start the update on your device.

Sure you need to update the firmware. Just download the files in the first post, download and replace the VERINFO.DAT and CARDINFO.cif put all on your FAT32 formatted SD-CARD and start the update on your device.

I downloaded the package, replaced the VERINFO.DAT and CARDINFO.cif and placed it on a complete formatted sd-cart. Still no succes unfortunately...

When I put the sd-card in the navigationsystem and start the car, eventually it comes up with only audio, it bypasses the installdata.... Seems the system only recognises the example .wav files, that are located somewhere in the download package.

Is it not working because I have a very old version allready installed and need to upgrade first, before I can upgrade with this package or something else? Thanks again. My Pioneer is a F910BT

post-100355-0-43226200-1380408330_thumb.jpg

Is it not working because I have a very old version allready installed and need to upgrade first, before I can upgrade with this package or something else? Thanks again. My Pioneer is a F910BT

Sorry was my mistake, this update will not run on your device F910BT, you can use AvicNet 2.1 form this thread for your device.

i have Pioneerus installed....

You mean you have a US-Version installed?

If yes, depending on the Version of your device, change the CARDINFO.CIF to that version and try to update without dowing anything else. If not then you have to remove it.

Normaly, the update compares the version No. and the device version.

Regards

Thanks to Travotla and frisk...last question...

i have Pioneerus installed....

better to remove first...and then upgrade maps??

i think yes....

if you read the last post in the pioneerus thread, there may be an issue to run pioneerus and the 2013 update together... or not, as the member who complain (oscarboiro) don't say if he managed to run pioneerus with the 2012 update before updating to 2013. :mrgreen:

maybe you should ask there... or wait until someone here confirme that he's using pioneerus with 2013 update. (or try yourself and tell us :-P )