AVIC411.com

2013 EU UPDATE F30 F930 F9310 F40 F940 F840 F8430

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Travolta, do you know maybe which version DB from NQ is inside, if i remember previous 2012 maps were 2011.Q3? Is now there maybe 2012.Q3 or 2013.Q1 NQ?

p.s.

for author of OP, you made mistake in writing instructions, wrote "route", instead files to be added on root of SD card :), probably you though root of SD CARD :).

do you know maybe which version DB from NQ is inside, if i remember previous 2012 maps were 2011.Q3? Is now there maybe 2012.Q3 or 2013.Q1 NQ?

Seems to be 2013 Q1, new streets and points weren't available until November 2012, but now are available. I've noticed by my self.

for author of OP, you made mistake in writing instructions, wrote "route", instead files to be added on root of SD card :), probably you though root of SD CARD :).

Thanks, will be changed.

Yes, same update files contain files necessary for BT softw. update.

Seems
to be 2013 Q1, new streets and points weren't available until November
2012, but now are available. I've noticed by my self.

Thanks, will be changed.

Nice news, 2012 were with very old db if i remember 2011.Q3, bad coverage, specially for EE. Hope now is better, i'm sure its better if inside is 2013.Q1.

Tnx for info!

Np ;)

hi, guys. can anyone tell will this all work on f3210bt (or 320bt)?

Downloaded, copied over and tried with both .cif file versions. Nothing happens though upon inserting/restarting the device. Doesnt fit f3210bt or other issue?

Anyways, if this cannot be installed can some share a thread for newest update available for this unit (f320bt or f3210bt) please?

I think you can install IGO, Navitel, Navigon and a lot of other software with the newest maps on your F320BT. Just search for igo and F320bt.

Regards

Thanks Travolta. Will try, if wont find a way to update navgate as Id rather have this one updated, instead of having to fire up a seperate navi app..