AVIC411.com

Get your TTS files backup for AVIC-F930BT/F9310BT/F940BT here!

SHOULD BE OK FOR : AVIC-F30BT, F930BT, F9310BT, F40BT, F940BT, F840BT, F8430BT

Your TTS language disappeared after installing 2012, 2013 or 2015 map update on your AVIC and you didn't save it before updating ?

10057695-frustre-d-39-affaires-hurlant.j

Restore it in 3 easy steps...

1. Click on the code of the required language to download it from Dump Truck (java needed) Giga.co.nz :

CZC : Czech

DAD : Danish

DUB : Flemish

DUN : Dutch

ENG : UK English

FIF : Finnish

FRF : French

GED : German

GRG : Greek

HUH : Hungarian

ITI : Italian

NON : Norwegian

PLP : Polish

PTP : Portuguese

ROR : Romanian

SPE : Spanish

SWS : Swedish

TRT : Turkish

2. Extract the downloaded zip file to your SD card without modifying anything.

3. Put the SD in your AVIC and follow directives from this page (thanks to milanatin)

Note 1 : GED, ITI and ROR are still missing for the moment... if you can provide them, please contact me by PM. Thank you Marcello! Now all 18 languages are available...

Note 2 : this topic is "shark free"...
No-Shark.png
... so I don't want anything but a thank you for this. No forced donations here.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Peta,
I just checked SWS TTS files on my device and I can ear Alva :

maybe that, despite what I thought, there are different versions of TTS files from a Pioneer device to another : so far, there is only you (with F40) and a French member (with F9310) who have encountered this kind of problem and told me about it...

On the other hand, there have been many positive feedback from members that I helped by private message and for which I have not necessarily asked the model of their device, so I can't draw any conclusions.

Did you try another TTS language, for example the English one provided with the update ? Does it speak ?

English was not among the provided but I tried both Finnish and Polish and they do work fine. The Swedish TTS do install nicely, and it looks as on your screen, but there is just a little noice, no more. Even tried english TTS from your post above with no success. (In the file TTSData.rar from Marcello in the thread 2013 EU Update there is a folder (Transdata) which includes a SWS-folder with two filéa, TTS_DIC_SWS.bdc and TTS_TRANS_SWS.rul. Are they in any way needed to get it work?

Checked my F40 and the Transdata folder is there with the two needed filés in SWS folder. The tys files from above is also in their right place. Feels like your idea about different versions of the TTS files could be right. Any idea where I can get those files?