AVIC411.com

Get your TTS files backup for AVIC-F930BT/F9310BT/F940BT here!

The files in my device and the first post for PLP and FIF are the same. The transdata filés from Marcello for those two languages and mine are also the same.

But, I noticed something. The files in the first post for PKP and FIF vs Marcellos are the same, but the SWS files differs. So I'm going to install Marcellos and see. Really odd.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is no SWS TTS files in Marcello's archive... or you mean the files for SWS in the Transdata folder ?

I'm going to backup my Transdata folder too to check if the files in there are the same with Marcello's

EDIT : my transdata folder is almost a perfect copy of the transdata folder from Marcello... there is just a difference with "TTS_TRANS_SPE.rul" in SPE

FOR THE DUTCH UPDATE 2013 EU:

Mocht je de maps van 2012 europa al hebben geinstalleerd op je f930bt met nederlandse TTS

dan hoef je niet de nederlandse TTS te downloaden. gewoon die 5 bestandjes downloaden en de verinfo-5 hack downloaden en in de update folder zetten.

Op je SD kaartje zetten en je navigatie opstarten zonder SD. Eenmaal opgestart, SD erin en de nederlandse aanwijzingen opvolgen.

Zelfs je audio instellingen en eventueel je eigen logo's blijven bewaard en alsof er niets gebeurd is.

Wel na de update nog even naar je bluetooth menu gaan en naar beneden scrollen en op firmware update drukken.

Daarna moet je wel je mobiele telefoon weer pairen aan je 930. Deze gegevens zijn dan weg namelijk.

alles bij elkaar neemt toch wel een klein uurtje in beslag. Neem er dus wel even de tijd voor.

En verwijder altijd je SD kaartje door middel van op de Eject knop te drukken, dan op verwijder SD kaart.

Thanks folks for sharing the files and for your time to help out others.

In my case everything was going smooth. Even the Dutch TTS was still there.

No extra TTS was needed. Thanks again.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@eden : you can forget about it... there is no Slovenian TTS voice.

@peta : check your MP inbox for the nonag exe v5.0 and read carefully what's next...

If you get no sound from your TTS voice after a successfull install, try the following :

- format your SD card (the full format, it's long but it's worth it! :mrgreen:) on another SD card reader and/or PC.

- copy the TTS voice you want and another one which is not present on your avic on the SD card from this other SD card reader.

- install the other TTS voice, reboot then install the one you want, reboot one more time and it should work.

just confirmed by a F9310 owner who had the TTS voice with no sound problem... give it a try!

Hallo,

ich habe ein AVIC F40BT ich habe die TTS Files eingespielt von dem Download Link hier.

Die TTS Stimme funktioniert und man hört auch etwas. Lediglich kommen die Ansagen etwas verzögert.

Kommt einem So vor wie wenn das System erst rechnen muss was es sagen will.

Vielleicht gibt es hier noch einen Idee oder Abhilfe.

Grüße

poke

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Hallo,

ich habe ein AVIC F40BT ich habe die TTS Files eingespielt von dem Download Link hier.

Die TTS Stimme funktioniert und man hört auch etwas. Lediglich kommen die Ansagen etwas verzögert.

Kommt einem So vor wie wenn das System erst rechnen muss was es sagen will.

Vielleicht gibt es hier noch einen Idee oder Abhilfe.

Grüße

poke

Hi,

I'm sorry but I don't speak german...

Hi frisk,

let me try to explain what poke wrode.

He has a AVIC F40BT and has the TTS files recorded from the download link here.

The TTS voice works and he can hear it. Only the announcements are somewhat delayed.

He thinks that the system needs to anticipate what it will tell.

Maybe somone here has still a idea or remedy.

• 4 weeks later...