AVIC411.com

sirius interface

another 18 yr old with daddy's money? lol Enjoy Sirius with all the DJ's and repetitious hits music.

no daddy's $ here. ive come up from nothing growning up, to owning a bmr now. ive never had a hand-out or a silver spoon in my mouth. dont be mad because the only good thing XM has got going for them is the fact that they are merging with the best.

SHH... XM. Maybe we should stop making fun of him. He comes from murderopolis, which, I think, has the highest rates of murder.

kinda. muderapolis is the nick name given to Minneapolis by the NY Times in '95 since it had nearly doubled the murder rate (per capita) of the next highest. murderapolis, yes they had the highest rate of murders.

Pioneer doesn't make your Sirius adaptor, thats why the interface sucks. Hopefully the merge goes through and they will make one that picks up both companies satellites and gives a display as good or better than the XMTraffic tuner gives. Keep your fingers crossed, but complaining on an internet forum isn't going to speed it up at all

Pioneer doesn't make your Sirius adaptor, thats why the interface sucks. Hopefully the merge goes through and they will make one that picks up both companies satellites and gives a display as good or better than the XMTraffic tuner gives. Keep your fingers crossed, but complaining on an internet forum isn't going to speed it up at all

lol- true. I was really disappointed with what i got outta the sirius end of the deal when i got my new N3. if i had known that was all there was for them i woulda bought an alpine or kenwood. and ive been pioneer all the way for the last 10 yrs.

but i seriously was just voicing my opinion, this is america... isnt it??

No actually it's the internet. while you and the majority of the posters here are based in the states, there are more than a few people here from other countries.

none the less, its more appropriate to voice my opinion then. like i said, lighten up a lil and loosen up the collar. it wasnt like i was bashing a family member or even a friend of yours. i am just extremely disappointed with the sirius interface on my new n3

hey ghetto boy,

this is a message board, and you are a guest here. You don't have any rights here. You are privileged to be here. If you don't like it, take your ghetto-blaster with 14 inch rims and be audi 5000. Noone put a gun to your head and made you join here.

Waiting for your response so we can bash you more.