AVIC411.com

sirius interface

hey ghetto boy,

this is a message board, and you are a guest here. You don't have any rights here. You are privileged to be here. If you don't like it, take your ghetto-blaster with 14 inch rims and be audi 5000. Noone put a gun to your head and made you join here.

Waiting for your response so we can bash you more.

if all you can do is "bash" people on the internet, you must be one bored and abused young person. No, i dont have a ghetto blaster i have an '03 BMW with a 15" SPEAKER in it and 19" RIMS on it. Grow up... n maybe see a counselor for your problems with being abused as a child

No need for counseling. I am waiting for the huge payout from the local Catholic diocese for the papal abuse I received as a child.

BUT....

I do not go around thinking it is cool to live in a town with a high murder rate. Especially for someone with a flashy car. Hopefully you won't be the next carjacking homicide victim in Murderopolos.

Waiting...

No need for counseling. I am waiting for the huge payout from the local Catholic diocese for the papal abuse I received as a child.

BUT....

I do not go around thinking it is cool to live in a town with a high murder rate. Especially for someone with a flashy car. Hopefully you won't be the next carjacking homicide victim in Murderopolos.

Waiting...

LOL, nice. Yeah, you gotta stay away from those priests.

I dont think its cool, in fact thats 1 of the reasons y i moved away in '95 and didnt come back til '05. It's just a nick name- like the "big apple." No need to worry about me mom, I can handle my own