AVIC411.com

Avic x930bt Rear monitor

Last year I ran all the connectors from my HU to my middle console on my Ford escape, reason for this is so I can access the wiring from there instead of behind of the HU when I want to plug in an external device to it.   https://www.dropbox.com/s/bjot7he6yvnmn7l/Photo%202012-03-11%203%2059%2044%20PM.jpg

The wiries consist of, Rear Monitor Video and Audio (RCA Cables), AV2 RCA cable for plugging in an device and an Iphone cable for AV1 running CD-RM10 cable, my question is I want to install a rear monitor now for my daughter in the back seat, that wont be an isssue as I already have the wiring ran to the middle console, however I know you are unable to play movies from an SD card and only from DVD and from an apple product (iphone or ipad), are you able to display the movie only on the rear monitor and not also on the HU?

The way I did the wiring I belive its been so long is when I insert a device in AV2 to play videos from I believe I configure it to use only the 2 back speakers, what I am not sure is can I tell the rear monitor only to display what is coming out from AV2 or AV1?  Would it have to display on both screens being one HU and the rear?

The audio that comes out with the monitor is that also playing from all the speakers of the car etc,, when I select Mirror on the HU and it displays the same output on the screen does the sound goes to the car speakers and to the Monitor as this diagram indicates?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bjot7he6yvnmn7l/Photo%202012-03-11%203%2059%2044%20PM.jpg

Last thing is do either of you guys know where I can get a decent LCD monitor for the rear where it uses the DC outlet of the car for power?

Thanks