AVIC411.com

Go with AVH-X8500BHS or the AVICZ150BH? I have a iphone 5. Tv tuner?

Im debating which one to get! Right now im leaning twords the x8500BHS. My iphone is jailbroken. WIll i be able to display goole maps?

Also what about a tv tuner? Is it worth it? Id just get it for the wow factor (not really will be using it much)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006SF69E2/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3ADWMNXT7FS32

What do you guys think? Im leaning twords the 8500 now.

I've got an AVIC-Z120BT upgraded to Z130BT firmware and I'm getting ready to yank it out and go with the 8500.  The nav package is "better" on the Z150BH as opposed to what I've got, but not enough to justify the price and the fact that I'm using either Waze, Google Maps, or MotionX just about all of the time now anyway.  Seems silly to me to have a native navigation package that sits idly by while I use navigation app's that I like better from my phone.

"Appradio Extensions" is your friend for a jailbroken iPhone.  There are plenty of threads regarding it, specifically in the AppRadio section of these forums.

Can't tell you about the TV tuner, although it looks fun.

FWIW . . .