AVIC411.com

Updated Z140BH Problem - Help Please

First off, hello from DFW, TX

My issue-

Since my significant other has an iPhone 5 and I have an Android; yesterday I updated my Z140BH with the new firmware from Pioneer's website because I thought it would benefit us. Well the update went successful, but it removed the built in apps Pandora and Aha. Pandora is one of the main apps I use in my daily commute. I usually use Pandora through bluetooth streaming from my Android. I have checked the settings to hopefully change wired to bluetooth, but that option has been greyed out after the update.

Does anyone here know where I can get the previous firmware for my unit and if it is possible to downgrade? I have searched Pioneer's website and Google high and low with no luck. I feel that I may have screwed myself. I have added photos for proof.

-FML

gallery_107565_90_673305.jpggallery_107565_90_524511.jpggallery_107565_90_505369.jpggallery_107565_90_29531.jpg

Same thing happened to me... No Worries. This will help.

Ok, I figured this out. For any of you that had or has the similar problem with their AVIC-Z140BH. This is how i fixed it. If your using the iPhone 5 OS 7.0.3 or newer. DO NOT INSTALL the V4.6 reconmended by Pioneer. It looks the same and there are no big noticable bells and whistles. BIG COMMUNICATION ERROR between the iPhone and AVIC.

If you have already installed it, no big deal. Here's how to fix it.

8)    Lift your hood and pull the negative battery clamp off your battery.

8)    Count to 60.

8)    Put the clamp back on.

8)    Follow the step on how you originally synced your iPhone.

Note: Make sure you are mechanically inclined enough to remove your battery clamp, If not, please ask someone to do this for you. Use the proper tools. Keep in mind, once you remove the battery clamp this will clear any/all other devices associated with your electrical system. This will restore your AVIC to it's original settings. TrcDjProductions are not responsible for any damages/loss/errors for said/s device/s here within. Mainly, do it at your own risk. It worked just fine for me.

I hope this has helped you out.

Enjoy your music!

trcdjproductions@yahoo.com

www.facebook.com/djvonbourne