AVIC411.com

Windows Phone 8 on X930BT or other head units..

Pretty sure i am switching over from iOS to WP8 after using the Nokia 1520 for a week now.  I could always keep an ipod in my truck for the x930 but would rather use my 1520 for everything so it's an all in one device for me.  Anyway..is there anyway other than bluetooth to connect directly and control with the X930?  Even if i have to upgrade to the newest unit are any compatible with WP8 yet?

I could put everything on a micro sd card also though couldn't I? I do think i have even tried that music interface out yet for the 930 in the couple years i have had it.  I doubt it looks or works anything like the ipod setup though :(

• 4 weeks later...

I have used the micro SD slot since I first fitted the unit.  It's very similar in operation to an ipod with the exception there is an extra level due to the folders when navigating from one album back to the index.

This unit is only compatible to apple products unfortunately.  Was hoping they would bring out another software update but not this year.