AVIC411.com

Australian Noob Needs Help

Hi all, please excuse me if I am doing this all wrong but I have been reading this forum on and off for awhile now and I am still not quite sure what I need to do to my AVIC-F900BT GPS unit.

My current unit has:-

Map version: 01.0008

Version: 2.00900

Fistly I would like to update my unit so I can have it start up faster and then secondly update my maps but I rang Pioneer Australia and they don't have any more stock of the update SD cards and dont know when or if they will get any more.

So I have read on this page http://avic411.com/i...page-23/page-13

that I need to update my unit first to Version 3.xxxxxx first but I cant seem to find a thread that still works and what threads I do find are either for Europe or USA models and I dont know if they are compaitale with Australian units so can I kindly ask any Aussie guys to either send me a PM with a link or show me where I can downolad one from Please.

I have already downloaded cracked ezrider.exe and testmode and I can get a copy of Australian Map June 2013 but I am concerned as to what update I can use to update my device to Version: 3.xxxxxx or later.

So any help would be greatly appreciated and thaks again in advance