AVIC411.com

Z2 cannot use hdd? with a new replaced harddrive

Hello Im new to the forum. I just bought a Dodge Magnum Srt8 about 2 weeks ago that came with a AVIC Z2 in it. Since Ive had it, only the radio would play and no other functions. So I used this site to try  figure out what was going on. So I went to pull the hard drive and I noticed that it had been removed. I then searched ebay and bought a replacement with updates. ( this one to be exact http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=131045871369&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:US:1123 ) When I got the drive in I noticed that the tray was missing so I contacted the seller and purchased a tray also. Now I have the hard drive and tray and it gives me a message of "cannot use hdd." Ive tried to put the hard drive in with and without the tray and i get the same message. What is the next step that I can do to get my system working? Thanks

• 2 months later...

I had a similar problem but no bend pin, I even download a disc image from a torrent but no lock, can anyone help me with the procedures in how to fix that, the disc image I got is cndv-1000hd part 1 and part 2, I could not find the z3, like our friend in here I bought one from ebay the original one is doing the same thing as the one I got from ebay , thanks