AVIC411.com

pioneer new 2014 navigation line up is here!!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so everyone who is selling it is just trying to get people's deposits first?

my local store said it would be here at the earliest at the beginning of april. that was back in january 2014 and they didnt need my prepayment for me to get one. at the time i didnt like the answer because of all these other online stores saying they would get it early march. i guess my local store were more realistic.

i plan on replacing my stock speakers in an honda accord.

where are you all located?

anyone else doing more than a head unit replacement?

wow all these stores are just back pedaling on their time frame, so they can lock you in with your prepayment.

I wouldn't put all of the blame on the stores. They can't sell what they can't get from Pioneer. When Pioneer introduced these units at CES, they'd announced a "beginning of February" timeframe.

Someone who posts here suggested that, based on what he saw at the show, he didn't think the delivery schedule was realistic. If he is correct, I don't think I'd want to be an early adopter.

I wouldn't put all of the blame on the stores. They can't sell what they can't get from Pioneer. When Pioneer introduced these units at CES, they'd announced a "beginning of February" timeframe.

Someone who posts here suggested that, based on what he saw at the show, he didn't think the delivery schedule was realistic. If he is correct, I don't think I'd want to be an early adopter.

That was me (beginning of thread)...early March actually.

http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/38269-pioneer-new-2014-navigation-line-up-is-here/?p=274772

FYI guys, I reached out to Pioneer and they got back with me...

Thank you for contacting Pioneer Electronics (USA) Inc.

The AVIC-8000NEX was delayed, it is expected to be shipping in April. We do not have an exact ETA.

Sincerely,

Rocky

Customer Service Representative