AVIC411.com

expect to buy appradio 2 or 3....wich one worth more

Maybe "simple" question, but i expect to buy a 2nd hand appradio DA100...but prices in the private adds, are almost the same as the new DA110 (appradio 3....)
lowest averrage prices for appradio 2 (DA100) are between 200 and 250 euros...
the new DA110 is 330 euros....

i know that DA110 have the streaming audio over bluetooth...it's the only main think for the DA110 i find nice....the other (buggy functions as saw another post on DA110 in avic411 ) are the same....so ?

if anyone can give me an advise, thk you

The appradio 3 has a separate USB cable in the back specifically for the mirror link functionality. With ARliberator you can control any rooted android phone on the Appradio sure, but this is a stock android capability for any android phone that supports mirror link.

on that point...you're right... :/ 
know i don't know....
because as i said, average price low is 200 euros for da100...plus cables, plus arliberator...it goes easyly arround 290 euros....
da110 is maybe complete without rooting etc, for 329 euros....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

i've finally bought the DA100....and no regrets but when you have 2 phones....me and my wife....it's problem :P

So Yonel, I'm in the same crossroads that you were. About charging USB port, support USB charging device.... are they funcionalities that the 110 has over the 100? I operate a S5, so I wouldn't need much cables to live with the 100..... but are that all the differences? What do you think? About the true differences... Regards.

You need the same cable be it the 2 or 3 if you want full mirroring. Mirrorlink does not do full mirroring and neither will ARU/R (ARLiberator is a dead app now) work with it.

Neither HU has the power to successfully charge an S5 whilst using it, so both require an external power supply to the phone.

Basically the bluetooth streaming for music when you don't want to mirror is the only real worthwhile difference.