AVIC411.com

Appradio 2 and amplifier problems

Hi there I'm having problems getting my amp and radio working correctly. I have the RCA leads connected to the rear output and the remote wire connected to the system remote. My problem is I cannot get the amplifier to turn off when I switch the car off, but when u pull the remote wire out the amp it switches off. I have double checked all connections and they are correct. Can anyone help? Thank you

The AppRadio head unit stays on for five minutes after you turn off your vehicle, regardless of make and model (this is pioneer's "quickstart" feature mentioned in the manual). Thus it's keeping your amp on for that duration. Try turning off and leaving your car. Come back in 10 minutes and see if the amp is still on then.

• 3 weeks later...

The AppRadio head unit stays on for five minutes after you turn off your vehicle, regardless of make and model (this is pioneer's "quickstart" feature mentioned in the manual). Thus it's keeping your amp on for that duration. Try turning off and leaving your car. Come back in 10 minutes and see if the amp is still on then.

I tried this but it didn't work, also the amp drivers the sub and it starts making funny noises like it's being given a frequency?