AVIC411.com

avic x930bt keyboard issue at password screen

hi everyone.  i'm new to this site but it seems like there is some pretty inteligent people here.  here is my issue:

i have a x930bt that had a password on it that no one new.  so i installed condi's hack v2.21  (i jumped right in before doing any research, my bad). 

had a booting problem so i followed someones suggestion, and deleted an flg file, in hackmode,  and rebooted.

i was presented witch a black screen with white letter saying, "no applicable program". 

so after a few hours of running around, trying this and trying that, i finally got the official 3.001 update installed, and am now back to the password screen. 

however....

the  keyboard is greyed out, and i cannot type anything in. 

i know the screen works because i can "eject the sd cared" with no touch screen issues. 

i cannot enter test mode.  if someone could clarrify the steps that would be great, but from what i understand, it's, hold mode, and press foward and revers alternatly untill the unit reboots into testmode.

if anyone here could offer me some assistance it would be greatly appriciated.  and if you need any more info please feel free to ask and i'll answer and asson as i can. 

thank you soo much in advance

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Pull the hand brake.  Without that, the keyboard is disabled.

This resolved the issue for me.  I had not bridged the brake inputs on my workbench setup.  And I had this issue (the keyboard was greyed out but all other screen input was tested functional)

Thank you