AVIC411.com

8.3 Won't installed on Appradio 2

I'm trying to install 8.3 but I keep getting an error message that I can only install 1 file at a time. I've formatted the usb flashdrive to make sure its clean and I still get the message each time.

Anybody have any solutions to this problem?

This is a UK head unit if that makes any difference?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sorry for the question, but if i can't read anywhere the version i have, does it mean i'm on first version ?
sincerly, i was thinking about updating, but....if no reel improvement .... can anybody confirm ?
( i'm with android phone...and seems that 8.3 concern the iphone )

I got this off the Pioneer usa website.  

Updating the firmware of your AppRadio2 (SPH-DA100) will result in the following changes: 
• An “App Connection Settings†heading will be added to the “System†setting menu. This setting is 
necessary in order to use AppRadio Mode with an iPhone with Lightning connector. 
• The [Apps] icon on the Home screen will be changed. 

So if you already have an "App Connection Settings" on your HU, you're on 8.30.  If not, and you have {Caution} in brackets when you activate the backup camera, you're on 8.17.  If you have no brackets around Caution, then you're on 8.14.