AVIC411.com

Appradio 2 - iPod and Navigation question

Yes. I use a 4th gen iPod touch that is permanently in my car and I can run navfree or igo primo whilst playing music from the same iPod. You can also listen to the radio as well whilst running a sat nav app. Just double press the middle home button on the radio unit and then change the mix to radio (it always defaults to off).

Hope this helps :)

Yes. I use a 4th gen iPod touch that is permanently in my car and I can run navfree or igo primo whilst playing music from the same iPod. You can also listen to the radio as well whilst running a sat nav app. Just double press the middle home button on the radio unit and then change the mix to radio (it always defaults to off).

Hope this helps :)

Thanks that is very helpful, I have a first gen ipod so just hope that is still supported.

I thought the ipod touch did not have GPS or does it use the GPS antenna for the appradio.

Thanks again

Thanks that is very helpful, I have a first gen ipod so just hope that is still supported.

I thought the ipod touch did not have GPS or does it use the GPS antenna for the appradio.

Thanks again

I tried a 2nd gen touch and that wasn't supported i'm afraid. And yes, it uses the gps antenna on the appradio :)