AVIC411.com

AVH-X5600BHS and SiriusXM SXV200v1 Tuner Issue

Hi all,

Been a long time since I've posted, but I've got an issue with my new AVH-X5600BHS and SiriusXM SXV200v1 tuner.

I've got it all installed, but the problem is with the SiriusXM tuner, I get no sound from it. Everything else works, bluetooth audio, HD radio, etc.

Has anyone else had this issue.

For those that don't know how the new SiriusXM tuner works, it has a small unit that plugs into the back of the stereo and an antenna connects to it, simple as that.

Oh yeah, I do see channels and what songs are playing, just no sound.

thanks,

jegonzo3

• 2 weeks later...

I have the exact same problem! same equipment, avh-x5600bhs and sxv200 tuner. I swapped the tuner out and still have the same issue. I get sound if I do a hard reset on the radio, but then hours later sound is gone. I have great sat signal and it displays the station info on every station, but no sound! WTF!

Sorry guys, I just noticed the replies to my thread and I've been sick for a week and a half.

No, I have not gotten the tuner to work with my radio and I'm on my second tuner. Jaketime, I may try what you did and reset my unit to see if that helps. Can you tell me where the reset button is?

Yup, I have signal, shows what song is on, just no sound.

I'm about ready to return the radio for another one just to make sure that's not it.

Is there an update for our radio? I'll have to look.

Jake, I think I know what interface module you're talking about.

I have one I am using from my old AVIC stereo (can't remember brand), certain functions did not work with my old stereo, but the functions seem to be working with the new one. I was planning on getting a new Axxess one, but I think I'll hold off for now.

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you still checking in on this thread, here is information in regards to my message to Pioneer on the SirusXM issue and having to reset the radio to get it to work.

Thank you for contacting Pioneer Electronics (USA) Inc.
I'm sorry to hear you are having this problem. It is an issue our engineers are working to fix.
We should have a firmware update posted within the next week.
Once posted, it will be on the product page.

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/DVD-Receivers/AVH-X5600BHS

jegonzo3