AVIC411.com

X930BT Set Clock

Good morning yall,

Long time lurker, first time poster. It's a long story but my GPS antenna was broken while installing a new windshield and since I NEVER use the GPS (I have a Garmin unit that stays on 24/7 so it's ready to go all the time when I receive a fire call, no boot up time), I'm choosing to save my money and not replace the antenna. The problem is, my truck was just in the body shop and they disconnected the battery and now my clock is wrong. I know I can do some adjustment (in 30 minute increments) but unfortunately that doesn't get the time right. Is there some way with hackmode perhaps to set the clock and date correctly? Thanks!

My wife's 2003 Caddy DTS has a similar weird thing when setting the clock. What I finally did was to start the time setting procedure about a minute before the hour I wanted and then when the large jumps in time hit the right hour I stopped and it would be right on. Not the best but that works for me.