AVIC411.com

Samsung S3 (4G) allshare cast dongle and 4.3 android upgrade...beware

Hi to all
I could keep on the first topic but i would like to pay attention to some of you , wanting to upgrade your S3 or maybe other models to android 4.3...

Since i've updated my S3, to 4.3... i can't connect normally to my sph-da100

i connect my smartphone to allshare cast dongle....it's ok
i connect the Bluetooth for handsfree...it's ok

BUT !!! when i launch appradio app...

it try to connect....reach 75% and disconnect me....

On Google play store, one guy, using the normal connection ( mhl hdmi cable ? ) seems to have the same problems since, 4.3 update...
So what to think....

Is it only due to "appradio app" itself, not well configured for 4.3 ?

At home i have the galaxy note 2 in 4.1.2 android os and my S3 (4g...on last update 4.3...)
both works on my tv with allshare cast dongle..

both works with my mhl/hdmi cable adapter too on my tv ( i don't have the right mhl female hdmi connector to try to my appradio...and the originial Samsung connector i've bought for S3....don't work....maybe broken or maybe Samsung seems to have change something to....)

It's like Bluetooth connection is modified since 4.3...and appradio app can't follow....
have anybody any ideas ?

New from the "war"...
Don't ask me how....but now it works....

I thought my wife was worse than me about technics....but she show me a problem on the phone asking me "what is that ???"

it was the appradio process to screen adjustement by puting fingers in the screen !!!

I was really surprised this "step" happened so lately ?????

So 2 things, maybe i'm completly a noob :P
or...when i got back home with the car, my phone began to connect to my home wifi...and i think the s3 have some difficult to manage bluetooth , personal home wifi, direct wifi, at the same time...so with one process less....the appradio app seems to start normaly, as far as my wifi home :P

Sorry for this post, if the admin judge it unusefull....delete it, no problem

• 4 months later...

seems it works again...i've changed my connecting process, focusing first on connecting appradio app function , and after Bluetooth telephone....whereas appradio app info says the contrary...???

Any luck?

I have the same problem. Using a S3 LTE on 4.3.. gets to 75% and disconnects