AVIC411.com

Customize the iPhone AppRadio App

You will need to be jailbroken with a iPhone 5/5S for this stock img mod to work for you.

You will need ifunbox (WINDOWS) or cyberduck (MAC) installed to view the file system

You will need afc2add installed from Cydia (USB SUPPORT)

Tonight I started digging around my iPhone 5S's filesystem.

I was checking out my App Radio App files on my phone in this location,

//var/mobile/Applications/DC385366-84BE-43E4-B391-E96A9FD49AFB/AppRadio.app/

I came across this image

1hxr.png

NX120_L_IP_001_iPhone5.png

Ive uploaded for a size template (No scaling)

After some quick photoshopping and replacing/overwriting the image with the same name in filesystem, I now have this as my splash screen on my iphone when the app radio app is connected

lp8q.png

By the looks of it there is alot more I can modify in there

vtj8.png

I have a background in theming iphones with winterboard (Cydia)

So I think its time I start creating some appradio winterboard themes, so it will be easier to switch themes on the fly from your iPhone using winterboard. 

More to come as I have more time to play around with it and customize the images at my disposal. 

Ill have more time this weekend to play around with things. What im thinking im going to start doing is making a skeleton winterboard theme. Within that theme will be all the images and image locations you can modify. All  we will need to do is go in and change the images to what we want ( keeping them in the same size ratio ) and then drop the theme folder in winterboards theme folder. 

You can have multiple themes in winterboard and all you will need to do is select the one you want and respring your device for it to show up. This way the stock images can stay in the app radio app, instead of replacing them with modified images (like I did above)

Ill keep you guys posted 

• 1 month later...