AVIC411.com

Hi, I purchased this unit used without any wire harnesses or sd card.  After getting the rca and power harnesses, i finally hooked it up.  It powers on, but the screen goes blank.  So I figure I need the sd card with the firmware update, but I do not know which version is already on it.  So I started with the latest version 4.0, however at 43% It gives me the error code "Code 112 Copying error:|StorageCard|LPUE080|APL2|iGo|ScanSoft|RealSpeakSolo|SPEECH|components|vf_nanna_r40_83swf11_110_..." can't see the rest.  So I thought maybe i needed an older version to begin with.  So I reformatted the sd card and copied version 3.0, but once I turned on the ignition, I can see the initial screen but the update won't even start.  So, again, I reformatted the sd card and copied the 2.0, it will update only to 43% and gives me the same error code above.  I don't have the navigation wire hooked up yet, could that affect the installation?  I am grasping at straws trying to figure this out and I am beginning to think that I bought a bad unit.  Please give me any and all suggestions!  I am willing to try anything.  I have a road trip coming up this weekend and I really need this navigation to work.  :neutral:

When I tried to update my unit, it stuck on 3% and even when retried would stick at 3%. This is on my F900BT. I had to sent the unit to Pioneer for them to fix as the first thing that happens when you start the upgrade is the unit is wiped, so if it goes wrong you are left with a unit that won't start.

Best of luck.