AVIC411.com

So I've done A LOT of research on here trying to figure out if others are having this same problem and although I see some similarities with the z150 and others, I'm not sure that the fixes are the same. This error code came on out of nowhere. I never tried to hack it, or update anything! I just turned the car on one day and my radio hasn't worked since. I believe that the files are corrupt though I'm not sure how that could happen. I've tried unplugging the battery, I also downloaded the Test mode thing and loaded it onto my SD card but when i popped it in, the radio did not go into test mode. 

With all this said, can someone PLEASE guide me through this step by step and include any downloads/links that I might need? I would REALLY appreciate the help! 

If you can't get into TestMode, its all over. That will be essential in any possible fix.  So read any threads related to the correct files needed for your Z140.  Also, don't get fooled into loading Condi's HackMode - it will F U up. In fact, a blown HackMode installation has exactly the same symptom "no applicable program". Are you sure you didn't have the HackMode files on a mounted SD? Could someone else have been playing with it?

no, I've definitely learned from all the threads how harmful that hackmode can be. I haven't used it and there's no way that anybody could have put it on the SD card. Its just my daughter and I that EVER go into my car lol. Well...this sucks, Perhaps buying a new mother board might work? is that where the original programming is? i talked to pioneer and they charged 80 to reinstall the programs so im assuming itll be MUCH cheaper on ebay or something. Just not sure what exactly I should be looking for.