AVIC411.com

Appradio Backgrounding Application with ios 7

Hello

Backgrounding all apps with ios 7 work perfectly (iphone, ipod) no need touch and start manually application :)

Split the screen prevents the heating of your iphone

DEMO WITH CARMEDIAPLAYER : (config : Appradio Sph DA01 with jailbreak for waring message, iphone 4 ios 7 jailbreaked , carmediaplayer start auto with background manager)

how you connect your device? The must is use a iphone or ipod (4th) specially for your appradio with official application (I know it is frustrating not being able to control all applications, but the touch work perfectly with official application )

Very cool Dejan, thanks for sharing.  If you plan to stay on a single app for the duration of your trip, this is nice since you can put the phone in sleep mode.  The main issue with this I see is that if you ever hit the home button on the radio and select the app button again it will attempt to launch the appradio app and your radio will have a black screen until you manually unlock your phone and then launch appradio on the phone again.  What would make this really interesting is if AppRadio Extensions could integrate this background functionality and allow you to launch apps while the phone is in sleep mode.

DP3343 is referring to how on iPhone 5 and above, you connect your device via HDMI and use bluetooth for control.  The downside of this is that it takes a long time for the bluetooth to establish a connection and all of your button presses/swipes are delayed.  The iPhone 4/4S can use the 30 pin connector for video, sound, and control so the button presses are very responsive.

I have not tested it because personally i don't use another application apart GPS (igo) and I run manually igo whitout "pioneer appradio" application.

Witch activator it is easy to create short even on the iphone lockscreen :)

a car radio must be simple and easy practice,

I see a lot of video of the AppRadio 2 with android or it's necessary to validate 3 or 4 "waring message" Where is the simplicity?

Enter in his car, turn the ignition and have directly music and if you need.... a GPS :)

there are no easy.....................

Hello

Backgrounding all apps with ios 7 work perfectly (iphone, ipod) no need touch and start manuall....

Hello Dejan,

Can you explain how you must configure the background manager to get the phone display off? I installed the background manager ver. 0.9-26.

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes, personally I use an iPhone 4 just for my AppRadio with Carplaymedia in background. No need to manipulate the iPhone to have music everything is automatic (just turn on car musique star automatically), you just kill application manually for use igo gps (touch works) nothing bad or boring compared to what was original by pionner :-)

• 1 year later...

Yes, personally I use an iPhone 4 just for my AppRadio with Carplaymedia in background. No need to manipulate the iPhone to have music everything is automatic (just turn on car musique star automatically), you just kill application manually for use igo gps (touch works) nothing bad or boring compared to what was original by pionner :-)

Hello Dejan, what settings you use in background manager? I can't set mine to auto launch appradio or carmediaplayer.. I'm on a jailbroken iPhone 4 7.1.2