AVIC411.com

Were do you buy your parts

How much is the Pioneer OEM part? You can go to their website and look up the part number and price.

You then have a basis of comparison as to what is "cheap" or not. Another option would be trying to scour for a complete but defective unit that has a functioning screen. Craigslist may be your friend. The trouble with that option is that it will likely take time and you won't know what you're really getting.

Personally, if I was to attempt this sort of repair, I'd want to use the OEM part. I hate having to do things more than once.

How much is the Pioneer OEM part? You can go to their website and look up the part number and price.

You then have a basis of comparison as to what is "cheap" or not. Another option would be trying to scour for a complete but defective unit that has a functioning screen. Craigslist may be your friend. The trouble with that option is that it will likely take time and you won't know what you're really getting.

Personally, if I was to attempt this sort of repair, I'd want to use the OEM part. I hate having to do things more than once.

thanks i ordered one from ebay