AVIC411.com

2013 USA/CAN Maps Download

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does 5.1 definitevely remove Pandora and Aha radio or have any other good features, beside the 'lightning fix'?

i dont see anywhere that the 5.1 update should remove any apps?

The update does not remove any apps. It does add a secondary app connection type though. To change, set the source to off and go to av settings and change app connection to Bluetooth. Go to the link below and download the update instructions. Read it. It will tell you everything you need to know.

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/GPS-Navigation/AVIC-Z140BH

for the life of me - I cannot get it to download. I've tried download manager on chrome as well and it still doesn't work. After 40-50 mins of downloading it'll say "Network error"

Any suggestions or could anyone upload this on a mirror site ? dropbox or something else ? Please and thanks 

Just donated for all the work.

I had to download using my phone- I have 6GB data plan so I thought might as well use that. 

Everywhere else I was getting "network error"

Google drive has this prevalent problem. 

Z140bh was updated. Thanks

I was hoping for some sort of UI changes to speed up the system and all but oh well. 

How big is this file?

I'm over 3.4 GB and counting through Internet Explorer.....

It's 2.3 GB but for some random reason Google drive messes it up. 

Mine downloaded 100% first and then it went up and beyond 104-105% lol - that's when I realized something was wrong. 

If it doesn't work make sure you try on a different computer. 

I downloaded it on my phone using phone's data plan rather than wifi. 

Here you go guys! You have waited long enough for this!

352rtcl.jpg

This is the 2013 USA/Canada Map update.

Instructions for Z110BT, Z120BT, and X920BT units.

1. Extract the contents of the ZIP file into an SD card that is atleast 4GB.

2. Insert the SD card in your unit and it will ask to update and reboot.

3. Update your Bluetooth firmware in the Bluetooth Settings menu.

4. Enjoy your new maps!

Instructions for Z130BT and X930BT units:

2. Replace the CARDINFO.cif file inside the SD card with this one:attachicon.gifCARDINFO.zip

3. Insert the SD card in your unit and it will ask to update and reboot.

4. Update your Bluetooth firmware in the Bluetooth Settings menu.

5. Enjoy your new maps!

Instructions for and X940BT and Z140BH units:

2. Replace the CARDINFO.cif file inside the SD card with this one: attachicon.gifCARDINFO.zip

3. Insert the SD card in your unit and it will ask to update and reboot.

4. Update your Bluetooth firmware in the Bluetooth Settings menu.

5. Enjoy your new maps!

Download: 2013 Update Download (2.3GB)

Donation: You can donate here. Every bit helps!

I'll be happy to help if you have any questions. Donations are appreciated since I had to buy the full version to share with you guys!

- Edited: Fixed the CARDINFO.cif files for X940BT and Z140BH - 03/17/2014

-

Hi, Thanks for the hardwork!! I always come to this site to check my maps updates annually ;)

1 thing I like to suggest is, since the file itself is pretty big, can you add the md5 sum check? So ppl can confirm the download is good.. Thanks again!

I just moved to England and I'm interested in upgrading the maps in my stock Z140 to the 2013 Europe maps posted in the F-Series hacks forum.  Can I just drop the EU update files and the CARDINFO.cif file for the Z140BH into the root of an SD card and assume it should work without bricking my unit?  I haven't messed around with testmode so I haven't made a backup and I probably won't do so if there is a relatively low risk of getting bricked.  Any advise is appreciated.

Thanks for this, way able to do the update on my Z110BT with no issues. Quick question, I noticed that now when I put my car in reverse and my camera is triggered that there are now gridlines on my screen. Can this be setup to beep as I get closer to the car behind me? Thanks.

Thanks for this, way able to do the update on my Z110BT with no issues. Quick question, I noticed that now when I put my car in reverse and my camera is triggered that there are now gridlines on my screen. Can this be setup to beep as I get closer to the car behind me? Thanks.

No - that would take additional hardware  (sensors) in addition to software support. These are just visual cues to help you judge distance.