AVIC411.com

2013 USA/CAN Maps Download

So I've tried to update my X910BT with the above and I replaced the cardinfo file with both the above (seperately of course). My system only recognizes the media files and does not update. I am on version 3.020100. Is there a way I can use this update, or am I just SOL? I tried formatting my SD Disk and that didn't help either. Thanks.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I've tried to update my X910BT with the above and I replaced the cardinfo file with both the above (seperately of course). My system only recognizes the media files and does not update. I am on version 3.020100. Is there a way I can use this update, or am I just SOL? I tried formatting my SD Disk and that didn't help either. Thanks.

This update isn't for your radio.

I have a z130bt updated to z140bh (software update) so do I use the z140bh instructions and file or z130?

Also, is there a way to install this update in testmode? I have another unit that has corrupt files and will only go to testmode...

Z130 and Z140 updates are the same!  You can always manually install files, but you have to know what files to load!  My advise to everyone is to stop trying to do something you have no knowledge about!  You either deleted needed files or installed Condi hack, which in turn crippled your system!  Send it to Pioneer to fix and stop trying shit you don't have any knowledge about.