AVIC411.com

2013 USA/CAN Maps Download

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is anyone having problems downloading this... mine will get most of the way through then just tell me download failed   4 times now  takes like 3 hours each time   quite agrivating any ideas?

I'm having the same problem.  Downloaded it 3 times now but at the end tells me it failed.  Did you do anything different to get it to work??

hey... i've googled the download issue, and this is what i've found

any chance the file can be split into parts?

Why don't you just install Google's desktop sync client? Look for Google Drive on Google.com (it's under the More tab). You'll need to have/create an account, but you can always delete the sync app after you're done.

Why don't you just install Google's desktop sync client? Look for Google Drive on Google.com (it's under the More tab). You'll need to have/create an account, but you can always delete the sync app after you're done.

From what i understand, you can only download from your own Google Drive from the sync app

unless you know of a way to download from someone elses

fuzion, on 28 Jun 2014 - 9:57 PM, said:

From what i understand, you can only download from your own Google Drive from the sync app

unless you know of a way to download from someone elses

Don't know about that. Everyone else has been able to download the file. So that 2GB limit is either BS or everyone has Google Drive running. I do have google Drive, not sure it matters.   I just  clicked the link in post #1, followed the other link and downloaded it. I did get a warning

"Google Drive can't scan this file for viruses.

2013 USA-CANADA MAP UPDATE.zip (2.3G) exceeds the maximum size that Google can scan. Would you still like to download this file?"

I just continued. Took about 5 min to D/L the zip over FIOS (50Mb connection). Using WINRAR to extract the file (Win7).

Don't know about that. Everyone else has been able to download the file. So that 2GB limit is either BS or everyone has Google Drive running. I do have google Drive, not sure it matters.   I just  clicked the link in post #1, followed the other link and downloaded it. I did get a warning

"Google Drive can't scan this file for viruses.

2013 USA-CANADA MAP UPDATE.zip (2.3G) exceeds the maximum size that Google can scan. Would you still like to download this file?"

I just continued. Took about 5 min to D/L the zip over FIOS (50Mb connection). Using WINRAR to extract the file (Win7).

I copied that from an inquiry someone made to google. i can't confirm any limits are in place

however i did manage to download the file

Thanks

can I install this on a usb flash or does it have to be a sd card

I loaded the map update on my usb flash drive but my z140bh does not recognize the files for the map update even though it does work for the pioneer-supplied firmware updates. When I plugged in the usb drive via the cable nothing happened. When I selected the USB input via the HU it just tried to play wav files located in the map update folders.

i'll have to dig up an SD card for this update.

So, once I download this to my Z110bt, are there any other downloads that I should do to get better GUI interface? I don't know the difference between the 110, 120, 130, 140, or 150... Does this download make it like a 150? since it is version 5.0....

Please let me know what I would need to do to get the best GUI interface...

Thanks!

So, once I download this to my Z110bt, are there any other downloads that I should do to get better GUI interface? I don't know the difference between the 110, 120, 130, 140, or 150... Does this download make it like a 150? since it is version 5.0....

Please let me know what I would need to do to get the best GUI interface...

Thanks!

NO THe Interface is the same for everyone.  It's the Z140 with the 2013 maps