AVIC411.com

2013 USA/CAN Maps Download

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I apologize, can you specify which instructions? I followed the instructions in the first post and I am on 5.0 now...

*** 5.1 install info ***

Here, I'll try to be a little more helpful --

• Start at the top of this thread (it's 12 pages long now), and on each page search for "5.1".  You can follow the conversation through the thread. 

• Also note post #38 which gives you the location of the hack byte to turn off the nag screen

• Please also note at least a few of the posts state that 5.1 was released only to provide a couple of additional iPhone5 capabilities, which you may not care about.

*** 5.1 install info ***

Here, I'll try to be a little more helpful --

• Start at the top of this thread (it's 12 pages long now), and on each page search for "5.1".  You can follow the conversation through the thread. 

• Also note post #38 which gives you the location of the hack byte to turn off the nag screen

• Please also note at least a few of the posts state that 5.1 was released only to provide a couple of additional iPhone5 capabilities, which you may not care about.

Thank you!!!

I was pretty much at the right place, but was struggling to believe it was so straight forward.

hey Guys

Im all kinds of confused :???:  i downloaded and install the 2013 map update from the first post in this email thread about a month ago. Is there now a newer version of any of the software/maps avialable? 

Thanks in advance! 

No ... 5.0 has the latest version of the maps and general app updates.  

There is a 5.1 release which is specific to a couple of features related to the iPhone5.   Check out the description of the firmware update on the z140bt web page at Pioneer's web site (you can use the URL noted in post  #77) to understand if this will give you anything useful.  

I just updated to 5.1 because it was there and was the latest possible software release ... I own an iPhone 4S so I don't know that I will be taking advantage of any of it's features.

There is a 5.1 release which is specific to a couple of features related to the iPhone5.   Check out the description of the firmware update on the z140bt web page at Pioneer's web site (you can use the URL noted in post  #77) to understand if this will give you anything useful.  

I just updated to 5.1 because it was there and was the latest possible software release ... I own an iPhone 4S so I don't know that I will be taking advantage of any of it's features.

Ive an iPhone 5 but 5.1 isn't compatible with my x930bt. Doh!

4. Copy your patched NAVI.exe to the SD where you have TestMode.key and insert in the HU - should boot you directly into Testmode.

Did not work.. I put TestMode.key and the patched NAVI.exe on an SD card an I only got uCOM options.. No File Manager.  How do I do it correctly?

It looks like there is a 2014 version of the software out from Pioneer, but I don't think anyone has upgraded to it yet?

I did the hardware hack when I originally installed my unit. I did the software update and everything went well. I assume that the hardware mod is still working.

Random question.......

When I go to system information I don't see all those entry.....

All I have is two lines of information...

One say 5.000. I guess everything went well

Just wanted to report No issues with updating x9310BT.  Thank you providing this!

...If only music would play through the lightning cable...album covers? yes, song "playing"? yes.  anything coming through the speakers? no!  I don't get it... but thats another thread...

so thanks again!

Is anyone else having trouble download this update:  2013 USA-CANADA MAP UPDATE.zip  ?  I have google drive and it doesn't seem to matter..so slow it would take days to download..

Question about this download:  http://www.pioneerel...date_v5.100.zip   I'm using a Z110BT running 3.0, will this update bring me up to Z140BH ?  Does the update include 2013 maps?  Is it a good idea to update to 5.1?

Thanks

Is anyone else having trouble download this update:  2013 USA-CANADA MAP UPDATE.zip  ?  I have google drive and it doesn't seem to matter..so slow it would take days to download..

Question about this download:  http://www.pioneerel...date_v5.100.zip   I'm using a Z110BT running 3.0, will this update bring me up to Z140BH ?  Does the update include 2013 maps?  Is it a good idea to update to 5.1?

Thanks

I just d/l in about 7 minutes - so the problem is on your end.

The 5.10 update is only a patch for 5.0 - which is the 2013 upgrade you haven't installed yet. Don't try installing it - it probably won't do anything anyway.