Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This should work directly from any version including 3.00x. And no it does not have the nag screen removal. Nothing has been modified except to bypass the password requirement for the update.

What more specifically is the password requirement?  Also, how often and when are updates available?  E.g. every ..., two-year (Dec., etc.), ..., 6-months (e.g. Jan. and Jul., etc.), ...  Thanks.

• 2 months later...

This morning I discovered I had the dreaded greyed out Bluetooth settings on Firmware 3.11.  This fixed it right up, thanks to all involved for posting and hacking this.  If I get greyed out again I guess it'll be time to jump up to the 2105 Map set.

• 1 month later...

hi there this is my first post and would like to thank everyone who was involed in making this update available. My HU that I am using is the avic x940bt.  I do have a few  questions. I download the update and was succesful at extracting to my sd card. Installed sd card in my HU and it began to update. It took about 30mins.   My question is how do you know if the 2013 maps are installed,  2nd question is do you have to do the BT update separately and finally my setting for connection is wired does this have to be changed. I am using lg g3 smart phone. thanks in advance

• 1 year later...

Does this update include the AppRadio mode for the Z120BT, like the Pioneer website claims  https://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/Accessories/Map-Upgrades/NAVTEQ+2013+Map+Upgrade+for+AVIC-Z120BT,+AVIC-Z110BT+and+AVIC-X920BT

Just trying to help a friend out who's not very tech savy. He would rather use navigation with the AppRadio from his i-phone. 

Update:  I figured out what may be the issue. https://pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/AppRadioMode

Edited by CLOUSEAU
update