AVIC411.com

2013 USA/CAN Maps Download

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I did this update and the firmware and maps installed flawlessly I updated the bluetooth and the version updated but now the unit will no longer connect to my phone. When selecting the unit via my phone it says unavailable! And second off I'm gonna get the new iphone 6 so do I just need a lightning adapter? It's a x930bt that's been upgraded to a x940bt with the current software any help appreciated thx

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so update. With this update, I was able to play any audio (ie pandora, youtube on my unit and see the artist song and track, HOWEVER, no thumbs up/down functions available on IPHONE as I had it connected through bluetooth AUDIO APP!

However, with android, NO PROBLEMS with Pandora even thumbs up and down functions are present on the pandora APPLICATION!

I would like to thank everyone that helped me on this.  I guess the 5th time is the charm.

Steps I did for the X920BT:

1.  Downloaded the file using Firefox version 29.

2.  Did a reg. format to FAT32.  (Not quick format)

3.  Extract the zip file using 7-zip file program (freeware).  I got no errors this time, even tested the file.  Extracted right into the microSD card. (SanDisk Ultra 32GB Class 10)

4.  Inserted the microSD card into unit, Update menu appeared. Whoa!!! Yup!!

5.  Ran all updates time duration was like 30 mins.  Plus the Bluetooth upgrade firmware also.

Tip:  Make sure your car battery is in good condition, my car battery was weak last night running it.  Ran 4 times trying to update the 2013 map.

Everyone have a wonderful weekend!!! Peace!  :-P8)

Followed this for a 930BT, worked flawless.

1) Format 4GB SD card 16K block fast format FAT32

2) Extracted to desktop with 7zip

3) Copied Firmware, then Update then Cardinfo in that order individually

4) Put SDCard in car, ignition on, asked for update, then rebooted and did the update.

5) Did BT update afterwards

Great stuff...donation coming.

I think I was able to soft hack for the Safe-Mode toggle, just by changing the following:

Around offset 15aef0, change the value from 02 00 56 E3 to 09 00 56 E3.

However, I'm not sure why it was recommended to change the following value as well (because I didn't, and I still got the toggle):

offset 15aee0, change the value from 01 10 A0 E3    to    00 10 A0 E3.

Hi  Piranha ,

I am using firmware version 5.0 . I couldn't find the value '02 00 56 E3' for the offset 15aef0 in navi.exe located in USERS/PRG1.

But I was able to find it navi.exe located in USERS/PRG0.But I am suppose to modify  navi.exe in PRG1 as I have the  PRG.FLG .

Please let me know which navi.exe did you modify.