AVIC411.com

2013 USA/CAN Maps Download

Just updated and it worked great, thanks!

I see a few people asking about the guidelines, and per the z150bt manual it looks like you can disable them in the system settings -> backup camera settings -> parking assist line -> off .  This however did not work on my z120bt updated to latest maps.  To turn them off on my z120bt, while in reverse I pressed the parking line button on the screen and they turned off.  Hope this helps.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After my phone updated to Android 4.4 my bluetooth pretty much doesn't work at all anymore.  I couldn't find any bluetooth updates on Pioneer's website so I almost gave up, until I found this!!!  Thank you so much, I can't wait to try this after work.  Not having Pandora for the last couple months has been awful.

AVIC-X940BT

For anyone having issues with the x940bt not recognizing their sd cards, try setting the Allocation Unit size to 16kb when formatting. I too had issues all morning trying to get this installed, on several cards as well. I tried setting to 16kb before formatting, transferred files to sd card afterwards, inserted into HU and VIOLA!  It worked.

Something to try for others having the same problem with the sd card recognition problems.

Oops...forgot to say the solution that worked was with a 32GB Class 10 card as well.

No matter what browser I try to download this file with (Google, IE or Firefox), it always gets to the end of the file and fails.  I cannot retry it.  They all try to download in crdownload, .partial or .part.  Even if I change the end of the file name to just a .zip, it says the file is corrupt.  Using WinRAR, I can see inside the file, but cannot do anything with it.

Any suggestions?

Updated my Z120 with no problems at all....except for one. I see that I now have the parking assist lines, but on my screen, they are upside down. The backup camera's image still looks fine, but the lines are up in the sky. Is there something really simple that I missed in the menus? I CAN turn them off or on, but I didn't see any preference settings other than the ones for "tweaking" the line position.

Also, where do we do the donation thing?

Has anyone else encountered gps lag with the map update on the X940BT? My 2012 maps were spot on, but the 2013 maps lag by about 75 feet. In unfamiliar territory it sucks when you pass the road you are looking for before it even shows on the map. I ran it side by side with my Magellan Roadmate, and the Roadmate was absolutely perfect everywhere. Weird. Why would the updated maps lag?

I applied the update and it works fine, however, when I open navi.exe in hex editor I don't see offset BEBFC. There is only BEEBF0. I'm on 5.0 and don't want to update Z140BH patch.

Of course I'm trying to get rid of the nag screen, which I was able to do during the last CNSD-310FM/UC upgrade.

I have Z130BT.

Any help is appreciated.

Hey guys I'm having an issue and hopefully someone can help. I tried this update on my z110bt and it reached about 52% before a message came on saying "incorrect SD card". It then locked up my unit and I had to go in test mode and delete startlnd.log which got the unit out of the update mode and allowed me to use the radio and features again. Now when I place the SD card in unit it's not starting the update at all. Any suggestions?