AVIC411.com

2013 USA/CAN Maps Download

Thanks for the map updates.  The CardInfo file did not work when trying to update the first time so I simply swapped it out with the CardInfo file that I used when I updated to the 2012 maps and viola, success.  As soon as I put the micro sd card in  X930BT unit it picked it up and asked me if I wanted to update and 20 minutes later the homescreen logo changed from 2012 to 2013.  Thanks again for an awesome share.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, thank you!

I have not tested maps yet but it installed and everything.

I have X930BT

questions!!

how does the Pandora work??? I can only get it to work through Bluetooth audio and not the Pandora app on the navi

Is there any way to get 3G in the vehicle/stereo like some newer ones have built in?

is it safe to do other things like nag removal

this is the first thing I have done, what else should I do?

NOTE - if when complete it asks if you want to update, hit no or you have to wait for it to go again! ((facepalm))

thanks for the update updated my z110 bt worked great, i cudnt get it to go at first had same problems as some others but just kept trying and it worked via the z110 bt method make sure its the root and not in the folder 

Also what is mecha version thing, mine was still at 1.xx whatever where as the pic in the first post is 2.xxx something  everything else of my changed to 5.0 and bluetooth. 3.32

X940BT not recognizing cardinfo.cif file. I got everything downloaded and reformatted the SD card, I put it in and nothing. I just double checked with a factory update and it works fine. Any suggestions? Anyone have a cardinfo.cif file for the X940BT?

The posted cardinfo.cif didn't work for me either on my X940BT, so I used Pionara's cif from his 2012 US/CAN map thread and changed the next 6 characters after X30UNC to X15UC0 (from his restoring VR thread).  Worked great for me.  Here it is for anyone that needs it.

Obviously the usual applies (use at your own risk, not my fault if something bad happens, etc etc).

CARDINFO.zip

Worked great on a "upgraded x930bt" to x940bt using z140 firmware.  Had to replace the cardinfo.ct file with the 2nd one listed for x930bt HUs and voila after a little flub from the autoinstall from condi's hackmode 2.21 I was updated and it works just like it should!!!  Thanks guys!!!

Hi, I just downloaded the 2013 map update. It downloads as .rar.part file and win I extract it with winrar it has the following message:

!   \2013 USA-CANADA MAP UPDATE.rar.part: Checksum error in Update\USER\PRG\PLATFORM\TestData\AudioFile\MONO11KN.WAV. The file is corrupt

!   \2013 USA-CANADA MAP UPDATE.rar.part: Unexpected end of archive

Also there is not a "CARDINFO.cif file inside the SD card ".

I am new at this, I need help.............

Thanks,

Roy

Hi, I just downloaded the 2013 map update. It downloads as .rar.part file and win I extract it with winrar it has the following message:

!   \2013 USA-CANADA MAP UPDATE.rar.part: Checksum error in Update\USER\PRG\PLATFORM\TestData\AudioFile\MONO11KN.WAV. The file is corrupt

Thanks,

Roy

Thanks,

Roy

Either  your file is corrupt or WinRAR is causing problems. My file is 2.32 GB (2,494,322,131 bytes).  I just ran WinRAR "Test" on my image and it successfully processed the RAR file. I have WinRAR version 3.80. There were some compatibiliy issues with earlier versions. However, to extract I just used Win7 - right-click the file and chose one of the extraction options.

BTW I used HxD (a free hex editor) to compute  the MD5 checksum  -  61011DEB785F94BB6E358A48DE13EEEE. Also, HxD is great for applying the binary patch for no-nag.