AVIC411.com

Just purchased a Avic Z2 from ebay, and now to find this....

What's up guys, so after over a month of trying to figure out how to actually install this Z2, I got it in, to find that some of the dam buttons don't work.... The volume button doesn't change anything. And I noticed that they feel like they stick, and sometimes pushing them they don't even make a click type of reaction a button would do. Also the button to the right of the volume worked "selectively" when it wanted to... Not every time.. It's odd. Also the button at the very end, right side, does nothing when I press it, again like I said sorry I'm very new to this double din world, and have been studying and studying on how to install it, to find it doesn't even work well.... I got it off ebay or a pretty good price and it's is in great condition cosmetically... But what good is that lol... Also I notice whenever I use the touch screen buttons, right when I press a button it makes a engine whine for a sit second, the duration of the click of the button itself, so it's very quick, but when playing music, it's odd, doesn't have engine noise at all... If anyone is willing to take a few moments in helping me I'd really appreciate any suggestions as comments.... I almost regret all of this it's just been such a head ache, to find this now... :/ thanks guys.

Alright well I got it all done up, just having a few little hick ups I'm not sure if they are the HU it's self or if it's my wiring. But I got it all powered up, playing music out of where it should, displaying my speed and what not, but my volume controls do not work, and I read that it can possibly have something to do with my mute wire, somewhere along that mute wire, either incorrect bypass, or grounding has an issue. I'll resolve it, and post pics and step by step how to. Thanks to all u DIC*'S! For replying I would have never done it without y'all! NOT!!!!