AVIC411.com

It's been a long time

Not much. I have an AR2. I don't think folks have up on Pioneer. Just moved on from the forum. Don't need it anymore likely. I am only still here to deal with spam and to answer any questions I can. The biggest issue that makes this forum hard to deal with sometimes is the same issue I think you had before. Noobs posting redundant threads and clogging up the forum to the point that you can't find what your looking for due to all the redundant threads. That and people posting questions that are in the manual. It's pretty much out of control now and I know a few of the vets that finally got tired of it and moved on. I figured you were one of them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Good to see my old people back :-)  I did get a little tired of the redundency, and when cntrylvr79 and Matt left, i kind of gave up.  I still do own an avic that cntrylvr installed for me like 4 years ago, but I haven't tinkered with it or anything. 

I see the spam is worse now on here than it was in the past. I would've helped clean it up today, but I see that JasonH demoted me from Mod, I am guessing LOL

Well, I will be popping in and out in here. I want to keep up on newer models as I hope to upgrade one day soon.  

Hopefully we all will keep in touch!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...