AVIC411.com

went to my local shop to see it today NEX8000

so i was going to go to the shop tomorrow but i couldnt wait any longer. so i stopped by today to see it. i didnt have the funds with me today so i didnt pick it up.

so the nex 8000, the screen wasnt turned on yet but it was just amazing still. the screen was glass or very hard acrylic plastic. either way its just like my cell phone. feels really nice when i touched it.

i was the one who opened this very first unit that they got. it is mine ;)

i wish i had time to turn it on but im not worried, ill play with it when i install it this week. im also picking up the satellite tuner to go with it. i may also pick up a set of alpine type R speakers for the front and rear.

ill be back tomorrow.

here is some eye candy for the mean time.

IMG_5040.jpg

IMG_5039.jpgIMG_5037.jpgIMG_5038.jpg

It's so freaking ridiculous, this is not supposed to be..The 8000 is supposed to be delayed..I don't know what to say I just got a 7000NEX overnighted will be here today and this happens out of left field.  The other guy who bought one at Caraudiogiants for $929, have you heard anything from them?  I actually emailed them Sunday to cancel my order but Im going to keep it now, maybe I'll give them a call later.

what i am guessing is that which ever store actually has them yesterday are fully authorized pioneer dealers.

if you guys have questions or need help just pm me. ill do what i can while these are in stock.

my shop says there will be a shortage after these batches are gone. pioneer told them that there is a large demand and that they have estimated they wont be able to make enough for the first few months.

It's so freaking ridiculous, this is not supposed to be..The 8000 is supposed to be delayed..I don't know what to say I just got a 7000NEX overnighted will be here today and this happens out of left field.  The other guy who bought one at Caraudiogiants for $929, have you heard anything from them?  I actually emailed them Sunday to cancel my order but Im going to keep it now, maybe I'll give them a call later.

not sure if you got my pm about the cancel. i can still help you as i offered.

same here I ordered through CarAudioGiants. I called Monday they told me it will be in this week. Im going to call today to see what they say. My truck is just waiting for this. Im like a little kid looking for a tracking number email. I feel like i might have been scammed.

I think caraudiogiants got in trouble with Pioneer.  They still have a few units on their site but the NEX are removed.  I received two phone calls from them and a couple emails saying they goofed up on the price.  If they were scamming, why bother calling me twice to apologize.   Pioneer "officially" announced the release 2 days ago.  If I don't see actual shipping/tracking movement by next Friday, I will start the refund/dispute process. I think we will see notifications that they have shipped next week.