AVIC411.com

ios 7 Full screen in all application with display out

hello,

Today i have test the new display out for ios 7 in my appradio.... and.... is just FANTASTIC !!!!!! screen are beautifull, no lag and display in appradio is just perfect !!! 

in this video a small test : (actually no possible to turn off your iphone screen in no-official appradio application and touch screen dont work....) if someone in a way to obtain the touch.......... 

Second test : Sygic :) as you can see, no lag, frames are similar in appradio and in iphone :

wow this is so awesome!

forgive me if I am a noob :P but I am looking to buy the appradio 3 and was a little bit turned off by having to use the app that came with it, but it looks like you bypassed that!

can you explain to me how you did that?

are you running ios7? did you need to jailbreak your phone?

is there anything I should be looking for when buying the appradio 3? any models that I should look at instead?

any help will be much appreciated!

wow this is so awesome!

forgive me if I am a noob :P but I am looking to buy the appradio 3 and was a little bit turned off by having to use the app that came with it, but it looks like you bypassed that!

can you explain to me how you did that?

are you running ios7? did you need to jailbreak your phone?

is there anything I should be looking for when buying the appradio 3? any models that I should look at instead?

any help will be much appreciated!

Hello, i dont use appradio application never :) lol i launch manually application when i need. With display out you have full iphone screen in your appradio but touch screen dont work. You need iphone in ios 7.0.x jailbreaked.

I dont answer for appradio 3, i have appradio 1 (but it should work, no reason otherwise)

With jailbreak its possible you background official appradio application for turn off your iphone screen (igo,carmediaplayer,ec touch,ect....) (the tweak called background manager)

While that's really cool, you are using an AppRadio 1. When you mentioned no lag I got super excited thinking someone had hacked a way into making the HDMI to lightning adaptor not be a piece of shit. Sadly, I was mistaken. 

Congrats on your upgrade. 

While that's really cool, you are using an AppRadio 1. When you mentioned no lag I got super excited thinking someone had hacked a way into making the HDMI to lightning adaptor not be a piece of shit. Sadly, I was mistaken. 

Congrats on your upgrade. 

Yes, i use appradio 1, and when you see in video no lag :) its not as ios 6 (display out in ios 6 lag on appradio) no need adapter, cable on appradio works perfectly :) 

now just wait a good hackeur for hack touch screen :) nothing is impossible !!!!!! 

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if it's just me, but since I installed this my screen has not shrunken to a smaller size. I'm using an appradio 3 with an iPhone 5 on ios7.04. Previously it would shrink every time I got an email or just randomly. Wierd but I'll take it. 2 days with no shrinking

• 1 month later...