AVIC411.com

Official AVIC NEX Bypass (AVIC NEX Units Only)

That software bypass is meant for service centers and techs only. At least that's the plausible deneyability they use in court if it comes to legal action. We're not suppose to know about that so as far as Pioneer is concerned there is no bypass. This is also clears them and opens the liability solely on you when you smack into someone going down the road. Of course they will never admit in court that they intentionally leak the bypass info to the public.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That software bypass is meant for service centers and techs only. At least that's the plausible deneyability they use in court if it comes to legal action. We're not suppose to know about that so as far as Pioneer is concerned there is no bypass. This is also clears them and opens the liability solely on you when you smack into someone going down the road. Of course they will never admit in court that they intentionally leak the bypass info to the public.

Given the propensity for victims to go after the deepest pockets available, it seems Pioneer has all of the legal protection of a fig leaf. They'd have to demonstrate why service centers and techs would need to bypass a safety feature in order to troubleshoot.

Given the propensity for victims to go after the deepest pockets available, it seems Pioneer has all of the legal protection of a fig leaf. They'd have to demonstrate why service centers and techs would need to bypass a safety feature in order to troubleshoot.

Well said...

All they would need to do is bring a brand new unit vs the unit in question and if yours plays regardless of driving while the new one doesn't they'd be free and clear.

Unfortunately this procedure does not work with the EU version of the 8000, the AVIC-F60DAB. I tried it several times but no luck. Any ideas or other experiences wit EU versions?

I've just installed the radio without test drive.. maybe the bypass is not needed for EU versions. I'll try tomorrow.

UPDATE: There's really no need for any manual input mentioned in post #1 for the AVIC-F60DAB unit. Only ground the parking brake.. that's it!

Unfortunately this procedure does not work with the EU version of the 8000, the AVIC-F60DAB. I tried it several times but no luck. Any ideas or other experiences wit EU versions?

I've just installed the radio without test drive.. maybe the bypass is not needed for EU versions. I'll try tomorrow.

did you ground the parking brake wire to the chassis?? or the ground of the harness??

I had no luck on a nex 4000. I tried it upon initial setup(forces you to pick a language first) unlike in the above video. I also tried it numerous times at startup, not at startup, no luck. I would safely say its a no go on the 4000nex...hopefully the micro bypass will do the trick?

I can confirm that the microbypass will work on the 4000NEX. Specifically, I used the bypass from DIYBYPASS.