AVIC411.com

AVICSync app

If I have two 6000NEX's, and I purchase an item via the AVICSYNC store, can I sync it with both units?  In other words, how does the AVICSYNC store see the customer-- by the individual unit, or by the Android device used in tandem?  My guess is the former, since I didn't have to create an account to use it (at least, I haven't bought anything non-free yet).

Just a random note, completely unrelated-in-any-way-to-the-AVICSYNC-question-above, the "Development" thread mentions that you can use the same iGo device ID file for multiple devices, simultaneously.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anybody have any luck making AVICSYNC WORK on the iphone??  Can't get past the opening dialog screen asking about keeping logs. That's all she wrote. removed it and reinstalled it and still samey samey.............................I think I wanna work at Pioneer - sounds like you dont have to do anything there

anybody have any luck making AVICSYNC WORK on the iphone??  Can't get past the opening dialog screen asking about keeping logs. That's all she wrote. removed it and reinstalled it and still samey samey.............................I think I wanna work at Pioneer - sounds like you dont have to do anything there

You have to go into Settings and turn off Display Zoom while setting it up.

• 4 months later...