AVIC411.com

AVICSync app

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Don't forget we'll have to pay for the connected services too, I hope they don't make them too costly. My Toyota came with them for free but the interface sucked!!

really? well Toyota is a cheap company and most car makers who do add these services charge because they require a dedicated data connection inside the car. so i really don't think we will have to pay anything but if you have a link i would love to see it because there isn't much out there on the AVICSYNC app. 

really? well Toyota is a cheap company and most car makers who do add these services charge because they require a dedicated data connection inside the car. so i really don't think we will have to pay anything but if you have a link i would love to see it because there isn't much out there on the AVICSYNC app. 

if you download the manual and look at page 24, it tells you that "connected services require downloading the AvicSync app (subscription required)" and elsewhere I read that "a subscription is required after the trial period". Toyota was initially going to charge for their services after 1 or 3 years, I forget which.. but I think they changed it to free.

When I called pioneer, which I had a few times because I had several questions as I got more familiar with the unit I still asked the same questions to see what kind of answers I would get and each time they just said summer was the release for the AVICSync app. I have been checking the App Store frequently anyway because I'm OCD Like that. 😳 getting through sucked as each time it was at least a 30-45 minute on hold so I would call, put the phone on speaker and just wait while doing something

• 4 weeks later...