AVIC411.com

AVICSync app

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Apple World Wide Developer Conference starts Monday. My guess, since macrumors.com is reporting a couple weeks for the firmware upgrade (and that was a couple weeks ago when they did that), that they will announcing the upgrade tomorrow maybe with pioneer. Might seems to be the way Apple does stuff but who knows.

Carplay was a major selling point for me but now that I have the unit if it's a dud (which I doubt it will be) I'm super happy with my 7000.

I'm still not sure what to think of the connected services though, I want to try them but I'm not sure id pay a subscription to keep them though.

The Apple World Wide Developer Conference starts Monday. My guess, since macrumors.com is reporting a couple weeks for the firmware upgrade (and that was a couple weeks ago when they did that), that they will announcing the upgrade tomorrow maybe with pioneer. Might seems to be the way Apple does stuff but who knows.

Carplay was a major selling point for me but now that I have the unit if it's a dud (which I doubt it will be) I'm super happy with my 7000.

I'm still not sure what to think of the connected services though, I want to try them but I'm not sure id pay a subscription to keep them though.

Depends on the price of the sub. If its like $10 a year or something, I'd do it just to say I have it.

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

If they haven't released it by now it's safe to say they will never release it.

Ya, I wouldn't hold your breath, pioneer once again released a half baked product. They lost me, I won't ever purchase another pioneer product. Glad I was able to return one of my 8000 for a full refund from my credit card

• 5 months later...