AVIC411.com

VIDEO GAME CONSOLE via HDMI (WII U)

Hey Guys I was able to get the Wii to play HDMI. I know this is probably a useless fact. But I have kids and I just wanted to try it out. 

You need to revert the hdmi resolution to 480p. 1080P didnt work and it didnt recognize it.  Once I did that  the NEX saw the signal since the hdmi source was not highlighted. Heres the youtube video i made.

Were you using a power inverter to power the wii u, I have 2 and they both wouldn't power an xbox360. It they would power a ps2 and video source for my rear seat head rest monitors worked great. It's awesome your takin the time posting YouTube videos

Were you using a power inverter to power the wii u, I have 2 and they both wouldn't power an xbox360. It they would power a ps2 and video source for my rear seat head rest monitors worked great. It's awesome your takin the time posting YouTube videos

Actually no power converter. The car itself has a 120v AC outlet for electronics. Everytime I travel I always bring a 3 way extension cord. I havent tried a power converter. Might work if its strong enough to hold juice. 

i think it would work if you go ahead and use the a/v cables (Yellow, Red, White) instead of HMDI & Components

DUDE!!!  I actually have a WiiU as well.  Not gonna attempt playing it in the AudiTT but man!  Such a coincidence that we're both into the same crap.

YEA man. Im a 80's baby. I was raised in the era of Gaming evolution. I got it all. 2 xbox 360, 2 wii's (hacked), 1 wii U, Xbox one, ps3, Not interested in PS4. Ill wait for GOD OF WAR.

I too, am an 80's gamer.  However, I am strictly PC gaming unless the console is made by Nintendo.  And, now that Nintendo monopolizes all of the old school industry (with them owning pretty much everything we have grown to love with SEGA), it's pretty much an no brainer.  You excited for Smash Bros?????