AVIC411.com

Just ordered my 8000nex, checking addons i should get

So from reading it looks like I should be getting these, let me know if wrong:

1) appradio unchained installed for my Note 2 (yes its rooted), looks like current version is 016

2) MHL adapter.  Information I have seen is long as 11pin should work.  I see this one or 15.99: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ESM3TTA/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=2GSBRLTNXZAP1&coliid=I1K8PWOJ59GB1G&psc=1

4) SDHC 32gb class 10 card

anything else ??

If you don't already have an in dash aux port you might want to think about this in dash accessory in stead of the one you have listed. The difference is the one you chose yetis cheaper, but it doesn't have an aux port.

http://www.scosche.com/usbauxrlk-aux-input-and-usb-port-relocate

They list it for 50 bucks, but you can get it for around 25 bucks from a Car stereo installer or electronics store.

Just another option to plug into if you have a guest join you in the car and don't have there cable type.

So from reading it looks like I should be getting these, let me know if wrong:

1) appradio unchained installed for my Note 2 (yes its rooted), looks like current version is 016

2) MHL adapter.  Information I have seen is long as 11pin should work.  I see this one or 15.99: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ESM3TTA/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=2GSBRLTNXZAP1&coliid=I1K8PWOJ59GB1G&psc=1

4) SDHC 32gb class 10 card

anything else ??

How will you interface with your car? Most all cars from about 2003 on run things like the chimes through the head unit. If that's not important to you, or if you're already planning to run wire to your speakers, don't worry about this, but it does make tapping into the system for power - especially retained accessory power - speed sensor and illumination much easier. 

Do you have steering wheel controls? There's an interface for that.

I installed one of these near where I have my phone mounted. It keeps the charging ports free for other devices. It also helps to keep the cables a bit more tidy. 

Keep us updated, if that one from amazon works without the adapter from Samsung, that would save me more money

i want to go the same route ur taking. Connect HDMI and USB1 with those cables you linked. and then for USB2 id have it for my ipod.

Also noob question here, for the cellphone port (yellow port) on the back of the unit, is that only for iphones?  i want be able to run my ipod from the regular usb cable it comes with. is that possible?