AVIC411.com

"Agree Screen"

You guys should have been here in '08 when the 1st ten F series was hacked. Now that was exciting.

I'm still using my F90BT and believe it or not I just updated the thing today...yeah it tool all day! ryar over there is still modding away! 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi - hoping someone can help. I've just installed avic-8000nex into 67 Camaro. Audio works fine, but hen loading navigation - the "decline" and "accept" buttons appear on EULA screen, but it won't highlight or engage when I press "accept". I can hear the sounds, but no buttons functional. Any help appreciated. Brian

Hi - hoping someone can help. I've just installed avic-8000nex into 67 Camaro. Audio works fine, but hen loading navigation - the "decline" and "accept" buttons appear on EULA screen, but it won't highlight or engage when I press "accept". I can hear the sounds, but no buttons functional. Any help appreciated. Brian

make sure its properly grounded

Either pull the parking brake or perform the proper bypass.