AVIC411.com

[AVIC-F700BT] System stucked at startup

Hello,

I have an AVIC-F700BT, installed in a Volkswagen Golf 6 since 2009. It was working correctly, but 2 days ago, after a short (5 minutes) break (with the car powered off), it doesn't want to start. It is stuck on the boot screen (with Pioneer and Navgate logos, see picture below).

I tried some things :

• Restart after some hour without power (the car powered off in my parking)
  • Push "reset" button for 5 seconds (without and with power)
  • Re-install the system with the files for updates, provided on Pioneer website (first for the version 3.xxx, then for the version 4.xxx, but I don't know the exact version of my system, I think it's 3.xxx...)

Nothing worked.

But as I pushed the "eject" button, I heared the disc ejection system make some (little) noise, so I tried to put a CD into the F700BT, and the music was played. And I can control the volume with the button, and eject the disc. But nothing else is working (no next/previous song possibilities, no remote control, no phone, ... It's about like a K7 car audio system that we used 20 years ago...

All system updates have been done by Volkswagen. I didn't modify the system.

Does anybody have a solution, or an idea for me ? Or maybe a contact for a Pioneer technical service near Lyon (France) ?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards.

Avic-F700BT%20bloqu%C3%A9.JPG