AVIC411.com

Installed 5000nex but, I no volume

Thanks for the help. I double checked the wires and they seemed to connected correctly. I still had the problem so I disconnected all of the wires except the power, ground, the 4 sets of speaker wires and the Illumin wire. I still had the same problem so I went to my locel audio store and they said the PAC harness I had wasn't activating the built-in amp (I have the 7 speaker Infinity system). I bought the Axxess ASWC-1 and Axxess CHTO-013BB. I connected them up and I still have the same problem. All of the controls work, I see the radio station info come up, When I tried a CD the song name came up and the play bar is moving. I tried streaming from my phone which appeared to be working as well but, I can't figure out why I have no sound. Is it possible the head unit is bad or is there some setting that I am missing in the radio config? There is the mute wire that is next to the RCA wires that I didn't connect up. Does that wire need to be connected for the sound to work? I tried setting the rear audio to on then off. I turned off and on different settings in the unit but, nothing worked. I reset the head unit to factory defaults and still no luck.