AVIC411.com

WELL LONG LIVED THE CHRYSLER

Good morning y'all. Sorry if haven't posted in the last few hours. My truck was hit last night while it was parked. The family and were watching TV around 1135pm. And I heard a loud bang. I thought someone was breaking into the house. I quickly checked out the window. And saw a car next to my truck.

I ran downstairs and saw that this guy was drunk. I wasn't upset. Looked like just my back bumper needs a touch up. And the guy abandoned the car. After police came and tow truck came and pulled the car out. I noticed that my rear passenger wheel is pushed in. A hole probably messed up my chassis or bent my axel forward. Now the wheel is touching the wheel well. I just took my radio out. It's going to the shop on Monday or Tuesday. Just had to vent. Thanks. Pissed right now.

Thankfully you got the other guys insurance. It sounds like his insurance is either gonna sky rocket or they are gonna drop him entirely. Drenyce311 make sure you go over the car throughly when you get it back. The other guys insurance are gonna try to fix your whip at the cheapest rate possible. Not to your benefit.

Thankfully you got the other guys insurance. It sounds like his insurance is either gonna sky rocket or they are gonna drop him entirely. Drenyce311 make sure you go over the car throughly when you get it back. The other guys insurance are gonna try to fix your whip at the cheapest rate possible. Not to your benefit.

Double that...

Also check under the car as well. I had my car sent to a shop and they used the wrong jack points and there is a huge dent in the bottom frame where the car caved in some what.

Check for orange peel, where the paint looks textured...