AVIC411.com

Offline Navi/map for app mode??

hello

I am using a no service iphone 4 hooking up with my z110 updated to z150 now.

neteflix, youtube and motion x GPS work really well when I swicth to app mode under ipod.

but since I am using my moto x phone as hot pot for the iphone 4, sometimes signal drops, moto x GPS doesn't perform very well.

I tried sygic but it doesn't show up under app mode, I also tried waze but somehow the screen just turned all blue and it doesn't work at all.

anyone is using any good offline navigation/gps app with iphone can recommand them to me please?

thank you so much!

to answer my own questions or maybe someone might find this helps a little:

I have tried so many NAVI apps since I got the iphone 4 hooked up to my unit.

now I am very happy with Navfree!!!

it's completely free to download, it let you pre-download the states' map to the iphone first so it supports offline map/navigation with voice guide!!

better yet, it even suppor with the touching screen control right directly on the unit!!

can also control/play the ipod music under while using the Navfree too!!

for online/data required navi, I just bought the $0.99 Motion X in case I need to see the traffic, I use it via my moto X tethering over iphone 4.

both waze & motion X work great but Navfree displays the map much clearly and better with much better control directly with unit's tocuh screen.

by the way, I am using moto X with tmobile $30 prepaid plan.

it has only 100 mins, but got unlimited text & 5 GB data, so I can tether to my iphone 4 for data using (like netflix, youtube or online GPS needed).

I am loving my car with this navi unit with my way of set up, very happy now :)-

hope this helps someone ^^